Bitroom

Bitroom

Created using Figma
Created using Figma
Bitroom is the world's first membership-based cryptocurrency exchange.
ITO
To be announced
تفاصيل الرمز
مبرقة كاتبة
BMT
إجمالي العرض
1,000,000,000 BMT
العملات المقبولة
ETH
تفاصيل الشركة
البلد المسجل
China
تفاصيل اضافية
الاقسام
برنامج

حول Bitroom

The core Bitcoin concept is based on the building of consensus between a project party and the decentralized investor community. The transaction status and the amount of money held are necessarily open and transparent. Bitcoin earnings are owned simultaneously by long-term holders and the community. Thus, the success or failure of a project depends on their ability to reach consensus. Failure to do so can result from a wrong choice of ICO versus IEO tokens. Or it might be a lack of transparency by the project side in its use of funds raised. This can lead to loss of community trust and ultimately confrontation.

The Bitroom team believes in Bitcoin. In order to reach a consensus between a project and the community, Bitroom has innovatively createdå the Model of Initial Trust Offering (ITO).

Under the ITO model, the project party publicly and transparently raises funds from the community on the blockchain. The project party then announces a fundraising address and a Token distribution address, with all funds raised sent to that address.

Token distributions are all transferred through the same distribution address, Fundraising is carried out on the blockchain, Each transaction and the number of positions at each address can be publicly queried. After fundraising is completed, the project party will return 80% of the money to the community as income. This operation is likewise visible on the blockchain. Each return is visible on the blockchain, as is each return operation. The remaining 20% ​​of the funds raised will be used to support the project to move forward.

It can be seen that each step of the ITO model is open and transparent and that each move by the project party and the community, both, is well documented in the blockchain, thus enhancing mutual trust. After the platform closes, the project side will return 80% of funds raised to the community, with the remaining 20% to be used by the project side for promoting project development. ITO is a great innovation, with real capacity to bring about consensus between the project side and the community.

Bitroom's platform currency will be distributed in the form of ITO.

الميزات

 

٪ name٪ خريطة الطريق

  • May 2019

  • Website comes online.
  • June 2019

  • The ITO phase begins and begins trading.
  • July 2019

  • Add a trading pair and start trading mining.
  • August 2019

  • PoS+DPoS node mining begins.

نشاط

نشاط:
2
VERY LOW
المشاركات:
775
HIGH
الآراء:
5 176
MEDIUM
متابعون:
5 164
HIGH
تغريدات:
30
VERY LOW
كشف المستخدمين وهمية:
1.89%
30 يوما النمو:
-195
أفراد:
33
VERY LOW
30 يوما النمو:
2
اليكسا

مرتبة:
891 830
LOW
دلتا:
0

Bitroom الفريق

التحقق 0%

انتباه. هناك خطر من أن الأعضاء الذين لم يتم التحقق منهم ليسوا أعضاء في الفريق

Andrew Miller
CEO
غير مثبت عليه
Robert Garcia
Architect
غير مثبت عليه
Alex Martinez
Director of Operations
غير مثبت عليه
Zoe Park —
South Korea representative
غير مثبت عليه
Gloria Wong
Head of China Market
غير مثبت عليه

Bitroom آخر الأخبار

  • نظرًا لوجود اختلافات زمنية في تحديثات المعلومات ، يجب التحقق من المعلومات الدقيقة حول كل مشروع ICO من خلال موقع الويب الرسمي أو قنوات الاتصال الأخرى.
  • هذه المعلومات ليست اقتراحًا أو نصيحة بشأن الاستثمار في تمويل ICO. يرجى التحقيق بدقة في المعلومات ذات الصلة بنفسك واتخاذ قرار بشأن مشاركة ICO.
  • إذا كنت تعتقد أن هناك مشكلات أو مشكلات يجب تصحيحها على هذا المحتوى ، أو إذا كنت ترغب في إرسال مشروع ICO الخاص بك إلى القائمة ، فيرجى مراسلتنا عبر البريد الإلكتروني.
يرجى قراءة إخلاء المسؤولية والتحذير من المخاطر. عرض إخلاء المسؤولية والتحذير من المخاطر. <ديف إد = "ديسكليمر-لونغ-تكست" ستايل = "ديسبلاي: نون">     

تنويه & أمب؛ تحذير المخاطر     

يستند هذا العرض إلى المعلومات المقدمة فقط من قبل العارض ومعلومات أخرى متاحة للعموم. إن حدث بيع أو تبادل الرمز المميز لا علاقة له بكامله تجاه أصحاب الحيازات الدولية، ولا يمتلك أصحاب الحيازة أي مشاركة فيه (بما في ذلك أي دعم تقني أو ترويج). وتظهر مبيعات الرمز المميز المدرجة من الأشخاص الذين ليس لديهم علاقة بين أصحاب الحيازة فقط لمساعدة العملاء على تتبع النشاط الجاري في قطاع الرمز المميز العام. وليس المقصود من هذه المعلومات أن تصل إلى المشورة التي يجب أن تعتمد. يجب عليك الحصول على المشورة المهنية أو المتخصصة أو تنفيذ العناية الواجبة الخاصة بك قبل اتخاذ أو الامتناع عن أي إجراء على أساس المحتوى على موقعنا. إن أي شروط وأحكام يتم الدخول فيها من قبل المساهمين فيما يتعلق باقتناء الرموز المميزة هي بينهم وبين مصدر الرمز ومالك الشركة ليس البائع لهذه الرموز. لا يتحمل صاحب المشروع أية مسؤولية قانونية عن أية بيانات مقدمة من أطراف ثالثة فيما يتعلق بأي بيع رمزية وأي مطالبة عن خرق العقد يجب أن يتم أيضا مباشرة ضد الكيان المصدر للإصدار المميز المذكور هنا.     

إذا كانت لديك أي مخاوف بشأن طبيعة أو خصوصية أو قانونية هذا البيع المميز أو الأشخاص المتورطين فيه، فيرجى الاتصال [email protected] مع معلومات مفصلة عن المخاوف الخاصة بك.

Planning an ICO? We can help with a wide range of support for all stages of your ICO